- Clusterbean Technologies Private Limited built the MediGenie App as a Commercial application. This SERVICE is provided by Clusterbean Technologies and is intended for use as is.
- This is to inform MediGenie App users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
- The MediGenie App does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
- MediGenie receives or collects information when we operate and provide our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services.
Information You Provide
Mobile Number: You provide your mobile phone number to
create a MediGenie account.
Email Address: You provide your email address as additional channel for communication.
Name: You provide your name to create a MediGenie account.
Photo: You provide your photo to update your MediGenie account.
Gender : You provide your gender to create a MediGenie account.
DoB: You provide your date of birth to assess your age for a MediGenie account.
Android permissions requested
Used for permissions that are associated with accessing camera or capturing images/video from the device.
This permission allows this application to capture the images or videos (if he/she wants) while a user is making a Video Call with medical professionals.
Used for permissions that are associated telephony features.
Allows, for instance, read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, This, more specifically, allows this application to play audio. Collecting device id (IMEI) for unique identification of user, so that the user cannot use the same MediGenie account on multiple device. The device id is not shared by the application.
We collect device location information if you use our MediGenie features, such as when you choose to share your location with Ambulace or Medical Emergency contacts or searching the medical services nearest to you. This information is saved on our server and may be deleted after 90 days.
We collect contacts which the user selects as MediGenie medical emergency contacts list for communication via MediGenie app (if he/she is registered with that number) or via SOS SMS messages when required such as when the user triggers medical emergency.
Microphone is used to record audio for the user or while making an audio call.
SMS messages are sent to the medical emergency contacts of the user or third party service providers like ambulance or blood bank, to notify them about the users condition, or to invite medical emergency contacts to use the app if he/she is not a user of MediGenie app.
The MediGenie app images, audio and videos are stored into the users own device and on the server. This may be shared to user medical emergency contacts (if captured by MediGenie app).
- We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the Locator App we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
- This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collection information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
- We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
- These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.